Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

What it's become...



So this is what happened to the wrapped up bundle that I took a photograph of a few months ago. Here we have a little desingated flower display with a informational plaque that talks about the architectural history of Providence. These plaques are located along the sideway of busy streets around town. I suppose the set up is part of a cultural/history tour for visitors and tourists.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~tanty~ said...

It's interesting that you make a connection from one photo to the other. Nice shot!

12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home