Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Waves on the outside



It's rare to see graphics as part of the exterior of building walls. So when I saw this building near the edge of town, I knew I had to take a photo of it. Plus, coming from a graphic design background, the use of design creates room for thought about design as 'identity'. For some strange unknown reason, I had a feeling the building was a gym, but I was wrong... although now I don't remember what it was I saw when I peered through the window. I think it was a shop... or maybe... mmm... my bad memory... =[

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Groovy paint job!

1:34 PM

 
Blogger umassd8 said...

It's a nightclub...

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home