Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Looking at you



It's been hard keeping my blog updated daily with job hunting. I was out of town in New York City for the past week for job interviews. But now I am back... so I will try my best to share photos with you folks. I thank all of you who have continued to come back to my page in spite of the intermittent updates.

**********

This is a closeup of building facade located downtown, which happens to have a sculptural object of a head. I am not too sure of the significance nor the history, but it is the only sculptural figure I have come across seen at a building facade. Another view tomorrow...

3 Comments:

Blogger Malaika said...

this is a terrific shot!

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Kala said...

hope your job hunt is succesful!

11:56 PM

 
Blogger Gavin Hart said...

Nice angle. All the curves make an effective design and the reflection of other buildings and sky in the glass also look good.

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home