Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Look up... !



Now look at who's up there? Some window cleaners up on the top floor of a 10-storey(?) building caught my eye as I was strolling around downtown scavenging for some shots. I really admire their fearlessness of heights — I'd probably just freeze the moment I step off the edge... heheh! =P

4 Comments:

Blogger John said...

It's a bird ' it's a plane.. no it's a window cleaner!

12:17 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

thanks to them we have clean view out the windows :)

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Neorelix said...

Scary even on a nice sunny day! Thanks for sharing your blog!

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Hi Andy...you have to join fear factor then! Face your fear! Hehehehe. But frankly, my number one fear is heights too! =p

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home