Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Light on brick



This is the back of a restaurant building just across the street from school. I was intrigued by the way the sunlight cast tree branch shadows on the back facade. I also liked the irregularity of the shadow formation juxtaposed with the rigid design of the windows on the exterior facade...

3 Comments:

Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

welcome back! been away too long you have. hope things have winded down for you. till then...

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Hope you did great on your final exams! Welcome back! :)

9:54 PM

 
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

I always like the building with brick wall. Greetings from Stavanger.

3:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home