Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A splash of yellow...



This photo is probably edging on the obsolete side, as the image is depicting a moment in spring, whereas the weather is already very summer over here in Rhode Island. Temperatures are coming close to 30'C/90'F, and it's been sunny almost everyday lately... Yet, that is about to change, as showers are expected for the weekend, which is very bad news for me as my graduation ceremony is this Saturday. Hope the forecast is all wrong, and the good weather continues on...

Going back to this photo... yes, a splash of yellow. When I approached this area, I was surprised by the intensity of the yellow, and how it was surrounded by the 'duller' reds and greys of the brick buildings and concrete walls/ground...

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Yeah I also love that yellow tree! Hey congrats on your graduation!

11:50 PM

 
Blogger perle de rosée said...

Beautiful yellow tree! Is it forsithia ? Congratulations for your exams.

11:39 AM

 
Blogger slinger said...

excelent spring photo. Just went through that time of year here in Minnesota.

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home