Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Quiet downtown



After a week of no entries, I am somewhat back. I apologize for my absenece, as I have been pulling multiple all niters for the past week trying to get as much work done as possible for my finals. My final project is not due until next week, but the project itself is extremely labor intensive. Am working almost non-stop...

Today's pic is one taken on the street. It is probably one of the more busy streets of the city, haha... okay, so it's not that busy when you really think about it. But it'll give you some idea of the street scene in the area...

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Goodluck on your project!

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Kris said...

hehe..you should see out streets,sometimes :o

4:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home