Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Friday, May 26, 2006

One Hidden Church



After a second week of absense along with countless nights of no sleep and caffeine over-consumption, I AM BACK! hahah... My final project was due on Thu, and I did my presentation that afternoon. All went fairly well.

So now I make a full return to Daily Photo. Let's start off with something calm to warm things up. This is a church that I never noticed in town, and when I walked passed it, was amazed by its height — I thought everything in town was fairly short. The brick work is quite interesting. Maybe I'll get a chance to see inside if I go back soon...

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

What is the denomination? Catholic? I imagine there are lots of Catholic churches in Rhode Island, right?

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Kris said...

Good to hear you're back 100% !
how can you missed such a beautiful building ?! .lol

4:33 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

I hope your exams went well! Nice church - I love brick buildings.

12:38 PM

 
Blogger perle de rosée said...

This is a beautiful church. I hope that now that your exminations are done with good results, we shall see each day a new photo now.

12:05 PM

 
Blogger perle de rosée said...

To Sam :
If you like brick buildings, you like also my country.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home