Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Reflections



And yes, we're back at the mall again (red building).

I could not help but take the photo of the reflection of the crane from the constructed building — what a double meaning. hehe. As modern and polished as this new building looks, I actually wish it weren't around. Its appearance is so different from the other more traditional looking building in the city. This is probably the only blue building around town... And its location seems weird, being right next to the park.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andreea said...

i like the reflections very much

1:21 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

The building makes for an interesting picture but I think you're right about it looking out of place next to the more historic ones.

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home