Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What's inside?



On the same day that I took the photo for the last blog, I came across this house, and was captivated by the silhouettes cast by the sun on the 'window cover'. It totally took me by suprise, since everything else was dull/dark from the low sun (sunset time). Fortunately, the angle was perfect to create the shadows in this way...

So what can you make out from the shapes?

8 Comments:

Blogger Pierre said...

Hi Andy, Shadows in the night, excellent pic!

12:53 AM

 
Blogger midnitebara said...

aha..,peeking again!! hahaha!
just kidding. cool shot. now, let me have a closer look!!

1:24 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

yes, Excellent ! Love it !!
I would say musical intruments (???) do u have the answer ?

5:00 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

What a beautiful picture - I love it!!!

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Denton said...

Good photo. At first I though the shadows where from musical instruments. However when the photo is enlarged I am fairly sure they are kitchen utensils. For example, there is a spatula on the left of the photo.

9:30 AM

 
Blogger Alex said...

So intriguing! Would like to know what's behind the curtain... Trying to guess, I also thought it was the shadow of musical instuments, but I agree with Denton, the shadow on the right looks like more kithchen ustensiles.

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Anna said...

Great shot

12:38 PM

 
Blogger perle de rosée said...

Excellent picture ! It looks like in a mystery film.

5:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home