Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Up above...



Whoa! Tall cranes tower over a construction site in downtown Providence [what the development is I have yet to discover]. I was walking toward the downtown shopping mall the day I took this photo under the bright sunlight... and for a fraction of a second, the light was no longer 'blinding' my eye-sight, being partially covered by the cranes high above.

Thus, the birth of this photo.

For me, I love the way its vertical form contrasts with the low-lying structures around it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andreea said...

interesting. i have always been strangely fascinated by cranes ...

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home