Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Friday, April 14, 2006

So.. what's this we have here?



So I'm walking downtown scavenging for photos for the blog, and I come across this right on the sidewalk. Hence, VOILA! I have no clue what it is. Anybody out there got a clue? Maybe something to be unwrapped... Well, the photo was taken some time ago. So maybe it's changed and the answer is out... !

6 Comments:

Blogger midnitebara said...

Sorry,cant help you there. Wonder what its for??

1:13 AM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

You're right, really looks strange...

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

It looks like a place for a plaque of some sort - you'll have to go back and see what it says now!

3:44 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

yeah, keep us posted of the answer ;)

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Very interesting...can't quite make up what it is

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Arnaud said...

Perharps a solar tree ?

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home