Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Shimmering loop



Once again, things have been gotten quite out of hand with the end of the semester on the horizon and workload increasing..., and I apologize for no blog entry yesterday. Think I will have to reorganize my daily schdule a little to make sure I come to Daily Photo Blog each day. =)

This is sculputural piece sitting by the city canal along my school's campus. I've know the existence of it since day 1 at school, but never took the time to stop and took at it closely. The day I took this photo, the angle of the sun was perfect for the shimmering effect.

Trivia: red building on the left is the Industrial Design department, while the right building is the Architecture department...

9 Comments:

Blogger santy said...

that is such a cool sculpture! the light sure gave a spectacular touch to it. great pic!

11:41 PM

 
Blogger midnitebara said...

hmm, interesting!

12:12 AM

 
Blogger Kala said...

Hi there!
thats great how you can have a creative eye to find things to photograph! Hope your work thing went well. :)

12:43 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

That is a terrific picture!!

4:37 AM

 
Blogger MoonSoleil said...

I looove your pictures, this one is again perfect!

Cheers,
MoonSoleil
-------------------
Saarbrücken Daily Photo

5:06 AM

 
Blogger perle de rosée said...

Beutiful picture ! You are an artist !

5:17 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Cool picture! Love the shimmering sunlight on it.

6:32 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

really interesting sculpture ..Great shot!

1:24 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Fascinating shot- it looks like a ginat metal doughnut

4:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home