Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Friday, April 21, 2006

Past plants



I apologize once again for no blog entry yesterday. It is sad how work has overcome me... I was up all night working on my school project till 5am. By the time I went to bed, the sky had begun to lighten up already.... gosh...

Today's photo is another sunset example, one taken from my balcony/emergency staircase. You see, one of the windows in the apt unit I live in is attached to an emergency staircase that links up to the unit upstairs. Today's photo shows items the owner has left outside of his balcony. Some broken pieces of a plant holder...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Nice shot! I hope you get a great grade for your school project!

2:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home