Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Moving water



So if you keep walking along the canal in the opposite direction of downtown, you'll come to a point where the road rises above the ground, thus forming a sort of shelter area. I was intrigued by the sutble movement of the water reflecting against the somewhat bright light of the setting sun... A variety of textures from the silkiness of the water surface to the roughness of the rocks along the bank...

*** I hope that my style of stringing photos together taken on the same day does not bore my readers. I am merely piecing pieces of the city together in a 'linear' fashion where the depictions in the photos have a certain physical relationship with those in before/after photos. I wish to create a clearer representation of the city. Please let me know if you dislike my style, would prefer that I share in a more 'random' and spontaneous manner ***

THX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home