Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Low tide exposures



The above photo was taken on the same day I took the low tide canal photo I share with you folks last week.

At one point of the canal near the downtown shopping mall, some chairs were lying on the bed. I tried to capture the shimmering light of the sunlight reflected along with the chairs. As insane as it sounds, I wonder if there were dumped by the restaurant just by the side of the canal... (I certainly hope not)

6 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

thanks for visiting my blog and good luck to yours

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Sam said...

They might have been dumped in by unhappy restaurant clients, lol.

Nice, shimmery water!

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

Well, looks like someone got rid of their furniture...

4:45 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Someone with little respect for the environment for sure

4:56 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

they are old chairs (cant see well) ? ..lol at sam's comment :D

yes, Nice shot !!

5:09 AM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Can't believe what people can do...what respect for the environment!!!

6:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home