Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It all comes altogether...



Well, there we have it!

The last two photos were from the same place. I was walking passed the building, intrigued by the Chinese characters. After taking a photo of that, I continued to walk, and the illustrative door popped up. It was such a big difference from the oldness of the facade. And what was behind the door? Well, I don't know for sure, but I heard some rock music coming out...

I decided to take an overall photo to put the two pieces together. The feeling of standing there seeing the two different elements side by side was quite interesting. Not to mention there was nobody else on the street, and the sounds of wind chimes ringing (close to top left corner of photo) from the gentle breeze made everything momentarily surreal...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

This is a really beautiful building, and I like how you've covered all the angles, lol!

12:22 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

the vibrant red in constrast with the old top floor..again, I like this shot :)

1:51 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Andy, love the contrast what does the name Allycat signify.

4:03 AM

 
Blogger Lorethian said...

Thanks for the summ up shot.

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home