Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Down the alleyway...



Sometimes, things as mundane as an alleyway can be quite nice. For me, I was drawn to the somewhat uniform sequencing of the windows on both sides, creating a symmetrical space. Plus, it's empty?! You'd expect to see trash, containers, or cars around, right? (Actually, you can see a hint of a human figure in the far distance in the middle) Furthermore, the skybridge with the fading type is quite beautiful in my opinion — guess I'm just drawn to type being a graphic designer. =P

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Good shot !

3:55 AM

 
Blogger Adam Lee Dalziel said...

I think this has got to be your best shot to date - I really like it - I have been visiting most days - but have waited for a great photo to comment - and this was it - more stuff like this please !!

4:07 PM

 
Blogger midnitebara said...

Looks like the alleys in the movies where some gansters are mugged. Nice shot,btw.

4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home