Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Clearing



The last of sunset themed photos...

I forgot to mention in my previous blog that I had taken the photo after it had rained in the area. It was all dready throughout the day, but the sun managed to pop out sunset time. PERFECT! To catch the sun setting after a rainfall is pretty comforting image... don't you think? Thus, that is why I climbed onto my balcony, and walked up the steps to take today's photograph (as well as my neighbor's pots in yesterday's photo).

And yes, we see the State Capital Building in silhouette. It's hard not take a picture of it since there aren't that many tall buildings in Providence. You will also see "The Temple" towards the left with the crane whose roof is being renovated from what I've seen lately.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Gorgeous sunset :)

12:17 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

Loved your sunset theme! I've always preferred sunset to sunrise. Thanks for these shots Andy!

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Vancouver Daily Photo said...

I love sunset shots.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger perle de rosée said...

Beutiful photo. I like sunsets.

5:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home