Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Friday, March 31, 2006

State Capital



What's a state capital city without the State House Building?

I apologise for the 'crap' in the foreground - I was in a hurry to be somewhere else, but the blue sky and bright sunlight just convinced me that I had to take the photo right then! Maybe I should go in and tour the place before I leave this summer. I've been to the state house building in Lansing, MI which was pretty nice!

10 Comments:

Blogger chris.h. said...

Andy,welcome to the daily photo world.Look forward to seeing your photos.I have linked you.

1:43 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

i didnt notice the 'crap' until you mentioned it ..Lol! makes it interesting ;)

4:45 AM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

The white building against the blue sky looks great!

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

Hi Lumin...thanks for posting on my blog! I enjoy yours as well! I've visited Providence a few times (my husband went to Brown) and think it's a cool city!

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Hi, nice building and blue sky. I don't mind the stuff in the foreground. Raises the question of what you leave in and take out.

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Adam Lee Dalziel said...

That building looks amazing! in a typical architectural style of american governmental buildings.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Karine said...

Welcome to the daily blog family. Nice shot and interesting capitol building. Maybe a couple of shots from the inside could be nice too, if allowed of course.

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Hello Andy,

Did not have the time to greet you properly on your first day among the city daily photo bloggers yet so I do it today.

After only 4 posts I feel this is going to be a great DP...

Welcome to the family Andy!

3:13 PM

 
Blogger perle de rosée said...

Welcome to the daily photgraphers.
Your town is a nice town.

7:20 PM

 
Blogger Grant F said...

the crap in the foreground just sets a nice contrast to the lovely building behind. as adam says, it's a very american government building.

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home