Providence, the capital city of the teeny state of Rhode Island in the United States. Lemme share this little city with you as well as prepare myself to remember it before I leave it after my college graduation...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring Break BBQ



I was at home all day, and so today's photo is taken from my apartment. Some guys (well, my neighbors whom I've never met) from the adjacent building were having a BBQ in the 'backyard' late afternoon (can tell from the sunset lighting). Haha... I secretly took this photo not wanting them to know they were being 'captured'. And so you see a strip of the blinds on the bottom of the photo.

11 Comments:

Blogger midnitebara said...

spying, hahahaha! Dont worry , dp bloggers do that often.People are the most interesting subjects but also the most difficult to shoot. You got a nice one here..,uhhh, barbecue, I wont be seeing it here for 5 monts or so.

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

That is a fun picture!
Did you ask for a hamburger??

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

I love Barbacue...Specially with lots of friends and family...looks like fun...
Looking at your pictures brought back memories, I did a summer program at Rhode Island Shool of Design...hope your having fun..

10:46 PM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Welcome! Hope to see more of your photos! :)

12:35 AM

 
Blogger Nicola said...

Love BBQ. The season is starting soon here as well! Yeah!

3:35 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

I lived in Providence for a few months off and on a long time ago, really nice architecture and a college town atmosphere which gives it the cultural part of the equation. Been hearing about it in the news lately, seems to be experiencing a revival. Nice to see it again...
Lucy

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Denton said...

Very funny. It is good you did not crop the blinds out of the photo. They add to the covert nature of the shoot.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Carlos said...

I hope the uninvited friends have not seen the picture. You got them red handed.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Adam Lee Dalziel said...

I started this monnth too - and am now hooked. Its opened up my eyes to a whole new online community.

Ha ha you little spy you! Imagine if they had looked up and caught you - you'd be known as the wierd neighbour they avoid!

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Ash said...

Interesting!

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Kris said...

peeping ,huh? i do that sometimes even with zoom..not for the wrong reasons ,of course ;))..Like the shot just the way it is !

4:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home